St. James' Cemetery, Lower Bristol Road, Bath
An interesting fungus that bruises orange-red but then turns dark brown, almost black. According to Martyn Ainsworth at Kew (previously a student at the University of Bath under Alan Rayner), it was first collected in the Bath area at St. Catherine's in 1863, probably by Christopher Broome. It was next noticed by Martyn at Tucking Mill in 1991 and this appears to be the only record since.
Rob Randall, confirmed by Alan Rayner and Martyn Ainsworth